I am so excited to announce the details of our next Widdahood Retreat!
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot...our fall retreat will be the weekend of
November 4th - 6th
Steep yourself in history when you join us in the Storytelling Capital of the World! We will be creating our own story together as we connect, relax, and remind ourselves that, together, we can get through anything.
TheWiddahood Retreat will take place in the gorgeous Eureka Inn, located in the heart of this amazing town. With a beautiful parlor and a rocker for everyone on one of the Inn’s porches (overlooking either downtown Jonesborough or Little Limestone Creek), this is the perfect place for you to get rejuvenated before the rush and madness of the holiday season begins.
|The Eureka Inn|
Our weekend will include our own personal sessions together, as well as a session facilitated by a highly acclaimed storyteller who promises to not only uplift, but also show us how loss is not where our own stories end. We will also be attending a fun and humorous performance starring Jonesborough’s local talent!
As always, the goal of the weekend is for you to relax and connect with others. You will have many opportunities to share as well as time alone, should you need it. Our last retreat forever bonded a group together who are still emailing back and forth and supporting each other...even though they live all across the country. It was an amazing experience, watching strangers come together to laugh, cry, and share a magical weekend.
Here are some further details for theWiddahood Retreat: Jonesborough, TN:
- We will begin on Friday night with an optional dinner. Saturday will include 2 sessions and plenty of free time mixed in so that you can explore the town, take a hike, rest, or shop. Saturday night we will be together for a group dinner and performance. Sunday morning will be one final session, ending at noon.
- The closest airport to Jonesborough is the Tri-Cities Airport, about 30 minutes away. There is a shuttle that runs to the Inn for around $45. Once you are in town, we will be walking to any restaurants or events, so renting a car is entirely up to you!
- The cost for the weekend is $250. This includes your gift bag with everything you will need for the weekend, the Saturday night activity/performance, facilitators/activities for the weekend, and wine cocktail hour on Saturday night. Your breakfast is included with the price of your room at the Eureka Inn.
- Once your space in the retreat is reserved, I will send you the information you will need to book your room at the Eureka Inn. The rooms will be blocked until October 3rd.
- Payment can be received in the form of a check or we are happy to invoice you through Paypal. Should you need to cancel, please do so by the first week in October for a full refund and so that we may open the spot for someone else who has expressed interest.
Once again, this weekend is open to the first 12 people who reserve their spots! There are several rooms that can accommodate more than one person so if you are interested in sharing a room please let me know. If you have any questions or wish to reserve your place, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to see you there!