Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Year: Herman Cain, the End of "Twilight" and Matching Socks....

'Tis the time of the year for Thanksgiving.  And even when times are hard and sometimes it seems like there's nothing to be thankful for..I am hoping to provide you with inspiration and hope for the holiday season.

This year, I am thankful...

10.  That Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries did not procreate.

9.  That I am not Dovahkiin Tom Kellermaryer's  kindergarten teacher.  (That's right, folks.  The parents named him after a character in a video game so that they could get free video games for life.  For crying out loud...have some pride.  My kid's not named Bud Light for nothing.)


8.  That on August 23, 2011 after taking a load of laundry out of the dryer...all of my socks matched.  It was 5:03 PM.  I'll never forget it.


7.  That Herman Cain has given Saturday Night Live something to work with.


6.  That Twilight has finally hit dawn.


5.  That producers are finally talking about The Real Housewives of Fargo.  (Incidentally...if that doesn't sell, DIY is talking about picking it up for Disaster House.)


4.  That Kate Middleton might be pregnant.  (And personally I hope that means she starts craving Twinkies by the case.)


3.  That pepper spray apparently now comes in large pressurized canisters so that you can spray people just for the hell of it.


2.  That Al Roker is starting to hit his breaking point.  Could be sunny and 70 with zero humidity in New York and he still looks pissed.  (By the way...Willard Scott is sounding slightly annoyed about reporting the birthdays of 102-year-olds who are 30 years younger than he is.  "Al gets the weather...and I get...SMUCKERS?  WTF?")


1.  And the number one thing I'm grateful for...

anyone who had the patience to read through this list of news and non-news.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING


love to you all


1 comment: